UnionPay Platinum or Diamond cardholders (card number starting with 62) can enjoy the following benefits:
• One complimentary glass of champagne or a flask of sake (subject to supply from the restaurant) on order of premium omakase SHIN
• Greetings from chef or restaurant manager (subject to availability)
Validity Period: 09/06/2017 – 13/08/2017
1. UnionPay cardholder (hereinafter “cardholder”) are required to make payment by a valid UnionPay Premium card or Diamond card to enjoy the offer.
2. Despite any reason the offer were to be withdraw from the program, the valid date hereunder is from 2017/3/31 thru 2018/4/30.
3. Reservation should be made at least 72 hours in advance and cardholders are required to state their intention to enjoy the offers at the time of reservation and before ordering. Reservation will be kept until 30 minutes after the time reserved. Booking can’t be made earlier than 60 days of expected dining date.
4. For cancellations, cardholders are required to call 72 hours in advance when booking has been confirmed. For cancellations later than required schedule or in case of no show, cardholders will be treated as breach of contract, UnionPay reserves the right to claim SGD257.420per person against the cardholder, including but not limited to through litigations.
5. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounts or gift vouchers from the program participating merchant (hereinafter “merchant”).
6. The offer is limited to one redemption per visit. Splitting or combining bill is not allowed.
7. Unless otherwise expressly stated, all offers listed and/or mentioned are exclusive of all service charge, taxes and levies.
8. The reservation status is subject to availability and will not be guaranteed by UnionPay. You may not be able to secure a reservation or your reservation may be cancelled, due to the following circumstances or other circumstances unlimited to below:
1) Merchant is unable to provide the services and Special Offer during the term of this Agreement due to internal renovations or suspension of operations.
2) Merchant is unable to continue operating its business due to any Force Majeure event. “Force Majeure” includes acts of governments, Act of God, fire, explosion, flood, lightning, war, strikes and any event that is beyond the merchant’s reasonable control and cannot be prevented with reasonable care. However, any shortage of credit, capital or finance shall not be regarded as an event beyond the reasonable control.
3) Merchant hosts a private event and gala dinner, or any other cases that the merchant will not provide service or take reservation publicly.
4) Any other objective reasons that may cause the offer to be changed or cancelled.
9. Merchants should take full responsibility for offer redemption and fulfilment. UnionPay will not be responsible for any damage or loss suffered by cardholders due to the service or product provided by the Merchant.
10. Cardholder is responsible to carry out the reservation, and cardholder agrees the reservation will be kept for a certain limit of time (if only).
11. In the absence of any violation against any applicable laws, the right of revision of the terms and conditions hereunder shall be reserved by UnionPay.
Reservation and Cancelation Policy:
12. Cardholder should make reservation via local UnionPay concierge hotline to enjoy the offer. Cardholder is not suggested to raise request for reservation, changes or cancellation through other channels (including the merchant), but through UnionPay concierge hotline solely, or the offers may not be provided as usual.
13. Reservation procedure: Cardholder to call local UnionPay concierge hotline for booking >> UnionPay concierge consultant (hereinafter ‘concierge consultant’) to initiative verification >> concierge consultant to confirm booking details (restaurant, date, pax etc.) >>concierge consultant to call merchant for booking >> If booking succeeds, concierge consultant calls back cardholder to inform booking details and reschedule/cancelation policy/general policy; or else concierge consultant need to check if any other available date and time.
14. Cancelation procedure: Cardholder to call local UnionPay concierge hotline for cancelation >> concierge consultant initiate verification >> concierge consultant to call merchant to cancel booking >> concierge consultant inform cardholder booking cancelled.
15. Merchant to cancel booking procedure: concierge consultant inform cardholder booking cancelled>>Cardholder to acknowledge the cancelation or raise a new request.
1. We’ll proceed to fulfil your request for reservation once we passed the verification of your UnionPay Premium Card is completed.
2. UnionPay Global Concierge service is provided as per policy of card issuing banks. In case of your UnionPay Platinum/ Diamond Card verification do not pass successfully, please call us at +86 10 84687299 for assistance.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information is accurate at the time of publication. The organiser, partners, participants and publisher cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies, omissions and alterations that may occur as the information is subject to change. The organiser and publisher also cannot be held responsible for the content provided by the partners, participants and advertisers.
UnionPay does not assume any responsibility for the products and services offered under the Great Singapore Sale. The products are sold and services are provided solely by the relevant vendors, under such terms and conditions as determined by such vendors, and UnionPay accepts no liability whatsoever in connection with such products and services. The products and services have not been certified by UnionPay and under no circumstances shall the inclusion of any product or service in the Great Singapore Sale be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of such product or service by UnionPay.