From 26 May to 13 August 2017, stand a chance to win a Subaru Impreza 1.6i-s or a Nissan Pulsar 1.2L DIG-T, and many other prizes in our Grand Live Draw!
All you have to do is spend $30 in a single receipt at participating retailers to qualify for SPH Shop & Win Lucky Draw! UnionPay cardholders will get double the chances of winning.
Find out more at sphshopandwin.com
From 26 May to 13 August 2017, simply spend a minimum of S$30 in a single receipt and submit your entry via SMS to 91188980 in the following format:
• [PARTICIPATING PARTNER CODE] [NRIC*] [DATE OF PURCHASE IN DDMMYY] [AMOUNT SPENT] [NAME]
*Use the last 4 digits & alphabetic character only for NRIC
EXAMPLE: 1 1234J 260517 129.80 Sharon Tan
• To double your chances of winning, charge your shopping to UnionPay! To include this in your entry, just key in “U” followed by a space after “Name”.
*Each participating partner has an individual index code.
To view the list of index codes, visit sphshopandwin.com
• Participants must retain their original receipts and UnionPay charge slips (if applicable) as they will be verified upon collection of the prizes.
• Normal SMS charges apply, dependent on your mobile plan.
• 1 receipt is entitled to 1 chance only.
• Results will be published every Friday in The Straits Times and Lianhe Zaobao from 23 June 2017 (except for the Week 9 Grand Draw results to be published on 25 August 2017).
• Other terms and conditions apply and can be found at sphshopandwin.com
• Cars exclude COE, registration fee, road tax and insurance.
• Final car models/prizes will be featured on sphshopandwin.com.
For enquiries on this promotion, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information is accurate at the time of publication. The organiser, partners, participants and publisher cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies, omissions and alterations that may occur as the information is subject to change. The organiser and publisher also cannot be held responsible for the content provided by the partners, participants and advertisers.
UnionPay does not assume any responsibility for the products and services offered under the Great Singapore Sale. The products are sold and services are provided solely by the relevant vendors, under such terms and conditions as determined by such vendors, and UnionPay accepts no liability whatsoever in connection with such products and services. The products and services have not been certified by UnionPay and under no circumstances shall the inclusion of any product or service in the Great Singapore Sale be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of such product or service by UnionPay.